A LETTER TO MY TEENAGE SELF

Hello Little me,

I have really missed you so much. Yeaaaahhh. I'm writing to you from the Future. Pretty cool, huh?
Adulthood hasn't been easy at all. There's a lot of stress, difficulties in decision making and a total exhaustion in surviving a whole Day. I'm not yet the Lady we all agreed you would become. I fell off the rails but I'm trying to get back on track. There's too much pressure in this world of mine, aswear. Priorities have changed and it's because of the passage from you to me. Getting older has made me to experience changes in my physical appearance, the things that I value, the morals I uphold, and the aspect of life I consider important. Hence, enabling me make some adjustments. I wish I could dispense some advice and wisdom but I'm YOU and I know you wouldn't heed it.

There's a whole lot going on right now! Did I ever mention depression to you? My girl, it is real yhh. There are times when I don't even want to wake up from bed and there are times when I wish I could go back to you. Adulthood is a total responsibility. Teenage life is cool except for the restrictions, lol. Anyways, I'm adjusting to the situation now. Careful in the choices I make cause it won't only affect me but the people around me too. Oh and see oo, I've started blogging and I hope you enjoy reading it too. Adulthood is not that bad, just that so much of work is expected of me. Religious wise, career wise, education wise, health wise, mentally and socially. Duuuhhhhh!

You've always been a brave girl hunny! I would always love you for that. I'm working hard to make your dreams come true. At least the one you said you would become a zillonaire has to be achieved. Oh yeahhhh. Take me back and I would have still chosen you to be my teenage self. Still, try not to worry too much . Things might not work out exactly how we planned, but we will take heart in one of our mantras:- "LIFE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT TO BE WONDERFUL".
Lots of love, You. 
XOXO

Comments

  1. Your teenage self is proud of you. Adulthood is not easy but keep pushing. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Don't give up. I love your zeal. Great��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I appreciate ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little you was special, you’re special and I know for sure that your future you is going to be so special...BBF
    God is around so things cannot go wrong❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting 🥰. It feels like me writing to my teenage self. We were in rush to get to adulthood, little did we know it wasn't easy as it cools. Great content 👌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez,this piece is beautiful. You will go far dear. I need your Instagram handle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 THINGS I WOULD BRING TO A DESERTED ISLAND

TOP 5 ADVICES I HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN. (THE BEST)

A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET