5 APPS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT


I don't know why I had a hard time choosing the top 5, maybe because I have a lot of Apps I love and it's difficult to leave some aside. Anyways. Welcome to my worlddddd. FIVE APPS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT. Pretty Interesting. Buckle up and let's read together.


YOUTUBE

I seriously love this app. I mean everything is literally on here. Songs, movie trailers, top niches, DIY videos and a whole lot. I like the fact that individuals can create contents by themselves on their channels which can gradually earn them money. Talking about channels, do you know that I started my channel in 2017? Oh yess. It's pretty amazing and I'm really doing well. Don't try to go and find me on the app though, because it's in my head. I planned and executed the channel in my head. (You are allowed to laugh. I'm even laughing myself). Well, I enjoy entertaining and educating myself on YOUTUBE.


PINTEREST

Oh and there is Pinterest. Roberta Q introduced me to pinterest in 2017 and now it's one of my favourites. I bet she's even forgotten. Pinterest is the platform that I normally visit in the night because I need an absolute calmness and peace to explore it. The platform is full of ideas on anything. Fashion, photography, aesthetics, blogs, quotes, decor, food, movies and many more. I normally absorb myself in the quotes and save as many as I can. I took all the logos of the the 5 apps from pinterest. I also pick fashion ideas from there. It's really awesome.


FLO

The flo app is a period tracker, ovulation and pregnancy tracker. The predictions they give is about 98 percent true. The app is so easy to use and its beneficial. The app also gives me daily insight on health related issues like my sleep, water consumption, sex, healthy foods I need to eat, exercise and many others. It's a great app. (Please try and download it for yourself, sister, girl friend or wife).


INSTAGRAM

The gramm. I love Instagram but not really too much. I chose Instagram because it is a must have social media app. That is where the social life goes on. One thing I love about Instagram is the fact that I get to see the real posts of most of the celebrities I love. (Aunthentic posts I say) They go live, make videos and share their thoughts on there too. Also, I get to know what's happening in the world and watch different type of videos. Creating a business page on there also is a great idea. Instagram is super Fun.


WHATSAPP

WhatsApp is the most basic of all. It's a messaging app that allows me to text, call, watch other people's status via data or Wi-Fi. WhatsApp is the app that I normally use to communicate with my friends, teachers, bosses and the rest. I get to laugh in a period of my 24 hours because of one funny meme a friend in my contact put up there. (It's a life saver guysss, don't stop posting them because you don't know whose mood you're lightening up). Pictures, videos, songs and locations are all shared on the platform. It's the best app for communication and I love it.


Well, these are the top five I forced myself to choose. Lol. I would love to know your top 5( I want to explore) so please share with me in the comment section. Thank you for reading this with me. I hope to catch you again next week friday. Enjoy your day.❤❤

Comments

  1. Awesome πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is:
    Instagram
    Facebook
    WhatsApp
    YouTube
    πŸ˜…mine is four

    ReplyDelete
  4. What'sapp
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Guru shots
    Telegram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll go for;
    WhatsApp
    Instagram
    Twitter
    YouTube
    Home workout πŸ’ͺπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatsapp
    Instagram
    Facebook
    YouTube
    Telegram

    ReplyDelete
  7. YouTube
    WhatsApp
    Instagram
    Snapchat
    Facebook.... That's all...
    Great content, I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end... Thumbs up...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 THINGS I WOULD BRING TO A DESERTED ISLAND

TOP 5 ADVICES I HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN. (THE BEST)

A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET