15 PET PEEVES OF MINE WHICH ARE UTTERLY RELATABLE

Hello guys. Welcome to my worlddddd. I don't know why but I'm extremely excited today. Okay so let's roll.

To some of us who don't understand what a pet peeve is; It is something that a particular person finds especially annoying(According to Google's dictionary). Pet peeves often get a negative connotation.  When you’re identifying pet peeves, you’re pretty much making a list of all the things that annoy you.  But, listing off all of your pet peeves can really help you get out any anger or frustration you have without being directly harmful or mean to anyone.  Just a disclaimer, some of these may not be annoying to you, and they may seem petty, but we all have things that make us just the slightest bit angry.  So, without further ado, here is a list of my 16 pet peeves (in no specific order).


1. Rude food vendors - I just don't understand them. It is my money that add up to make your salary. The least you can do is to be nice.

2. Texting first and expecting me to continue - Then why did you text in the first place?

3. Coming to my house and being absorbed with your phone - I think staying at home would have been the best.

4. People who carry their phones whiles playing their music aloud - I'm like "really"? Can't you just use an ear phone and save us some peace of mind?

5. People who say “no problem!” or “no worries!” in response to “thank you" - Dude just say "you're welcome" .

6. Passengers who don't want to sit at designated places in a troski - They would be like, "I would alight at this place very soon so please go and sit at the back". Really?

7. Online stores that charge for shipping and delivery- This is so annoying. I actually paid for an item I bought at 15ghc and delivery fee is 40ghc. Can you imagine? My money is still with the lady because I haven't gotten my delivery fee yet. (I can't even laugh)

8. People who say “ew” to the way you eat some foods - Especially with my tea and bread. Those who do that, please I'm giving you free shoutout. You know yourselves.

9. When you are waiting in a queue to buy food and the one being served at the moment is buying plenty extras - My U.S.A people will be having experiences with the McDonald's and Starbucks. Here, I'm always crying silently at Hanch kitchen and Saida waakye.

10. Slow Internet - Nothing sucks than this experience.


11. Asking questions during a movie - Sis, we are all watching the movie for the first time. Besides, I don't remember directing the movie.

12. Food vendors who don't sell what they have advertised - "This thing dey bore pass". You would see a particular meal being advertised by a food joint, you ask them if they have some and they say no. So why is it there in the first place?

13. When people make assumptions about me. - If you want to know something... ASK! If you're curious... ASK! Is it that hard?

14. When someone doesn't capitalize the G in God - He is a big God my brother, don't let me repeat it.

15. When someone's mad at you and they don't let you know - When I can tell that someone is being more removed or distancing themselves and they don’t tell me why, I start getting worried.  Communication is key in any relationship, and something I need in order to feel comfortable and happy.  When people hold grudges instead of talking about issues, nothing gets solved.

Well, It may seem like I just complained for an entire post, and I have to admit that’s pretty much exactly right.  But it was so therapeutic.  I feel like I got out all my thoughts onto paper, and you should all give it a try too.  It’s okay to be negative and complain every once in a while.  Not everything is rainbows and unicorns.

I love you all and comment your pet peeves below before you leave!

Comments

  1. Number 8 though๐Ÿ˜‚... we've heard you loud and clear ma'am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I would also choose 1,4,9,10,13,15 for myself. I also don't like it when people be giving straight answers when texting. It's rude to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway veeery nice piece. It's always encouraging and Never boring. Keep it up! ๐Ÿ˜❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely baby keep going we got your back ����

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first point made me say in my mind "girl this is me".. Lol. Not food vendors alone tho. I recently went to buy a particular wig this week and how the woman was behaving nu erh as if it's her money I'm using to buy and as if if I don't buy it from her I won't get it anywhere else or I will die...tsw these people are really annoying. Interesting one there hun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The #6 dey bore me pass๐Ÿ˜‚.I some times get really disorganized when pressure is being mounted on me

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 and 10... But the 8.. Hmmm...
    Nice work...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 THINGS I WOULD BRING TO A DESERTED ISLAND

TOP 5 ADVICES I HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN. (THE BEST)

A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET