THE GENESIS OF IT ALL


 


Have you ever been in a middle of something and you wonder how the heaven you got there? Well, you should be able to relate with this post one way or the other. Not necessarily my story but any other situation such as relationships, career, feelings, boundaries just to mention a few. Welcome to my one and only Plug people, let's get right into today's post.

I have had a lot of people asking about how I started my blog or simply put, what inspired me to start a blog. Truth is I wasn't inspired. I just started it with no vision and any particular mission. My Lecturer gave an assignment that we should create a blog and write about our experiences during the Lockdown in relation to the pandemic. I remember searching through pinterest to find ways to make money in the comfort of your home and blogging was number one. I always skipped that because I felt writing was hectic and I couldn't be committed to it so I brushed it off. Then, fate had it's way of making it compulsory for me to create a blog.

My Lecturer gave us two sites to carve our blog from; wordpress and blogger. She recommend blogger but I have forgotten why she wanted us use it so I also chose blogger. If you visit my site and scroll down, you will see that my first post was on my experiences with the pandemic as well as the Lockdown. I finished with that and I realized that my site was bare so I made up my mind to make use of it and eventually earn some cash. I decided to start creating content about me. Believe me when I tell you I never thought i would come this far.

Truth is, when you are about to start something and you think of it too much, there's a higher possibility that you will not start it. Believe me, I wouldn't have started this blog if I thought about it deeply. I would have asked all sort of questions like; Will people even read what I post? Will it sell? Can I even create a content? What if I start and get stuck in the middle? Will people say I'm doing the most? And a whole lot. I didn't think too much and I started. It has never been easy and I'm still on the sloppy road. Blogging requires time, dedication, work, self discipline and a whole lot. So a big shout out to Denysa, Claudia, Kafui Debs, Meg and all the wonderful bloggers out there who are doing an amazing Job.

Google says my page cannot be monetized because I'm not hitting their target in regards to the views on my blog but hey, I'm not bothered in the least because I love inspiring people. I have found joy in sharing my stories and motivating someone in my own little way. I honestly don't know how I got here but I know I'm doing well. If you are wondering how you got in a situation you are in now which you don't like, hunny make up your mind and leave. If you also find yourself in the the middle of something you love but you feel you are stuck, baby brace yourself up and face the situation. It's okay to relax a bit but the goal is to keep moving. Trust me, it will be worth it.

Start! Just Start! Don't overthink! Just Start!

I hope you enjoyed today's read. See you next week friday.
Love,
Angel❤.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 THINGS I WOULD BRING TO A DESERTED ISLAND

TOP 5 ADVICES I HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN. (THE BEST)

A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET