THE C & C OF Y.O.L.O


 

Y - You
O - Only
L - Live
O - Once


Hello world, welcome to my plug. AGAIN! I hope you're all good. I've been wanting to write this particular post for a long time and I feel today is the perfect day. First of all, this post is dedicated to a beautiful soul. He's gone but will never be forgotten. Wheeeeew. I can't afford to cry right now. Let's get right into what I have for your today.

The C and C about Y.O.LO means the Contradiction and Controversy surrounding the term; YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. I believe the term is contradictory due to the way people perceive it. Some people choose to chill, play, relax and not take life seriously because they believe YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE and so they would not waste time being all serious. Others also choose to be real serious that they don't even allocate any time for rest, celebration or play because they don't see why one should chill when they only get to live once. You would all attest to the fact that both sides exist in our world today. This contradiction naturally leads to a controversy where people argue about how people should live their lives.

Personally, I wouldn't opt for anyone to be dead serious through out their whole life. Who does that? I would also not encourage others to play around and live their lives with no vision and no plans to make it in life. I just want it to be balanced. "All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy. All play and no work, makes jack a lazy boy." I think this saying says it all. And if you don't want it to be balanced, at least work hard and play a little. For me, I work hard and so I don't reject any opportunity for enjoyment. Oh yes! I work hard, why can't I party hard? Everything is balanced. That way when I die, I will know that I made sure to accomplish something and in the process, I celebrated all the best things that life gave me.

We ought to live life to the fullest hunny! If you are working and you are tired, rest. If you were able to achieve an aim you set, celebrate your hardwork. Live life! There's no time for you to cry over things that you know it wouldn't happen. If you get hit ten times, get up eleven times because hey, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. It's been years since you've been dwelling in the past, sister forget it, live with us in the present and work towards your future because YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. Do all you are supposed to do, Love GOD and be committed to your religion, make it a priority to always be a better person than you were before and enjoy when you can.

Live life with no regrets because Y.O.L.O (YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE)
RIP SHACE❤. I deem it privileged to have been your friend and I'm missing you baaaad. May we meet again!

Have a blissful weekend Fam. Let's meet next week Friday.

Love❤,
Angel.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 THINGS I WOULD BRING TO A DESERTED ISLAND

TOP 5 ADVICES I HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN. (THE BEST)

A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET