15 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

 



Hello, lovely readers, I hope you are all doing greeaat.  Today I decided to be more open and at least tell you some things that you might not know about me and also for you to just be able to know me more. They might not be totally random but you may know some of them from my previous posts or not, so anyway here are some random facts about me.



01. I'm still afraid of ghosts
- Say whaaaat! This thing has been with me since I was a kid and I still can't shake it off. I go to a funeral and watch the corpse and then come home to suffer because my brain doesn't want to let go of the dead body's face. I get scared for about 3 months and then it goes away.

02. I'm half Ivorian
- Yeahhh. My mom comes from Ivory Coast.

03. I imagine people dying and I start to cry
- This is one fact about me that I dislike. I start to imagine my favourite people dying and then the tears will automatically start dripping down my face. Now that's not good. I know rightttt .

04. I love listening more than talking
- I would listen to someone talk and talk and I wouldn't even be compelled to talk. That's me. I'm a very good listener.

05. Music is my motivation for doing house chores
- This is so true. Music really helps me a lot whenever I'm tackling my chores. I just plug in my earpiece and I'm good to go. When I'm washing, sweeping, cooking, scrubbing, any domestic chore you can ever think of.

O6. I love chilling more with boys than girls
- I love boys or men or males. (LOOOOL) Hanging out with boys is stress free for me. They are just cool and their vibes are just great. Don't think otherwise when you see me in the midst of boys, it's normal.

07. I can sleep for 24 hours straight
- Impossible!!! (I know that's what you will say but that's the truth dear.) I have actually done it before. Sleep is a whole kind of special hobby for me. You don't want to come between my sleep and I. No. You will see the other side of me.

08. I can float out of my body
- Yeahhh, this thing. I don't know how to perfectly explain but I will try. The thing is, I can get out of my body and access it myself. I can see Angel for who she is, the person she is now and a whole lot. Sorry if you don't get it. Okay inbox me on WhatsApp or Instagram(angel.samadji) and let me see if I can send you a voice note of me explaining into details.

09. I hate mice
- I hate mice OMG. I mean who likes mice but my hate is on a different level. I just don't like them. They are something.

10. I'm a great secret keeper. Like great
- Truth is, I forget easily. I mean I may be able to remember when you ask me what you told me but I mostly forget. You tell me your secret and it disappears right through the other ear. Half of the time, that's because I don't care and the other half is that I have a lot to think about.

11. I'm a very private person and can develop great anxiety if I think someone knows too much
- I don't like people knowing my stuff and I would even lie to protect it. That's just me.

12. I've lived with my grandmother for 17years in the 22 years that I've lived on earth
- Oh yes. I'm a grandma baby.

13. I'm sensitive
- The little things get to me and the big things injure me. But the truth is, I'm quiet strong so I always move.

14. I could eat all the food in the world and still maintain my current weight
- I know a lot of you know this. I think that's my super power. (Lol)

15. I don't take in vegetables
- How can I end without stating this one? I've never loved vegetables and never will. Don't get me wrong, I eat stew. (Lol) Just that i don't to want to see them in my food. The likes of green pepper, cucumber, cabbage, carrots, onions, spinach and the rest. No please. I don't like. Oh yes, I replace fruits with what I'm losing from not taking vegetables. Thank you.

Don't leave this site without commenting at least one random fact about you. I want to know. Don't text it to me. Please do it on here. I hope you enjoyed today's post. Enjoy your weekend and I will catch you next week Friday right on here.

Love,
Angel.

Comments

  1. Some random facts about me are that I hate lies and I have anxiety problems. I also don't give up with things I put my mind to and i hate to lose. πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have anxiety problems 🀣🀣. That I can tell. I know you hate to lose too. It's all good b

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you but why are you using my name tho?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

      Delete
  4. Dats nice I love it
    Secret keeper πŸ€”πŸ€”
    The vegetables part killed me all the same I love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 THINGS I WOULD BRING TO A DESERTED ISLAND

TOP 5 ADVICES I HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN. (THE BEST)

A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET