SHE'S BACK!!!




Hiii guysss. It's been a while. Yeahhh. Anyway, happy new year to you all. I hope your mission statement for the year 2021 is underway. First of all, I want to apologise for leaving you all stranded last year. It's one of those things. I'm very sorry guys. Welcome to my blog if you're new on here(Please stay, you will love me in no time).
 So yeah, I'm back. I'm dedicating this particular blog to my loyal fandom, I feel I owe you all an explanation as to why I left you all like that without any official statement or announcement. So Just stay back, relax and read. I hope you all will understand somethings, get to forgive me and then continue my journey with me because the girl is back to stay for real.

So my primary reason for this huge pause was the fact that I started writing news stories for a media company and that took a huge part of my time. Reporting was a lot of work for me and it had more of my attention than my personal blog which is this very one. I dedicated my time and energy to it because I was working for them and I was getting paid so I needed to deliver very well. I gradually started managing their social media account also so I decided to take a break because creating a content is not easy my dear. (Not at all)
All these made me come to the decision that I should break for a while and then focus more on what I needed to survive and that was it.


Also, I was having problems with my Google Adsense account. So those of you who don't know about Google Adsense, it's an avenue for content creators who use some google apps to monetize their account (Basically). Mine was messing up and that sort of dropped my motivation for writing to a low level. I seriously wanted to but it wasn't obliging. So I fell off and relaxed my body. (Forgetting that there were people out there who just needed something to read to calm themselves down)

Last and also the least is that I just got Lazy. The zeal to get up and write just went off. I moved from just giving myself a one friday break to months of not writing. Content creating is not easy and so I don't blame myself too much. I enjoyed the freedom of not writing and having my friday all to myself to do whatever I wanted to do. I'm sorry if it seems i wasn't thinking about you all but I do, just that I got tired. Someone might ask, so you won't get tired this time around? Of course I will but with my experience on the job now, I think I will be fine.

(It looks like I'm writing a lot or?)

Anyway, I just want to assure my loyal supporters that I'm here to stay. You people give me the strength to move and continue whatever I love doing. Those who never left me when I paused, I thank you for that annoying pressure that never seemed to end. I'm so thankful to each and everyone who is reading this now. You all should expect something big this year because it's going to be fire on here. I promise to be consistent and always bring something awesome. Thank you all for staying with me. Let's meet next week friday. Have a fruitful weekend.

Love, Angel.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 THINGS I WOULD BRING TO A DESERTED ISLAND

TOP 5 ADVICES I HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN. (THE BEST)

A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET